Open Recruit: Post-doctoral Scholar(s)
Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Institute of Central Nervous System Regeneration (GHMICR) at Jinan University
Original Posting Date:January 10th, 2017
The GHMICR invites applicants work with Dr. Li Xiaojiang and his research group full time to build models for non-human primate diseases and study the mechanism of their brain diseases and. Here is an introduction of Li Xiaojiang:
Salary and Benefits:
Salary range is RMB130,000-280,000 ($18934-40781), the standard level for PhD scholars at JNU. It offers the same level of benefits such as job subsidies and housing allowance. Click the link to see the standard policy:
1.Completion of all PhD degree at home or abroad; or PhD degree due this year;
2. Research background in neurobiology, molecular biology or laboratory animal science.
3. Independent research ability and full dedication to work.
4. Proficiency in English; excellence both in studies and behavior; good health.
Interested individuals should submit the following documents:
2. Copies of degree and employment certificates (especially major academic ones).
3. Copies of representative research publications in last 5 years.
Please send a full CV, letters of reference or self-recommendation email@example.com with the subject “post-doctoral scholar + name + graduating university” The positions will be open until filled.
Copyright © 2016 Jinan University. All Rights Reserved.