Date: Feb 12th , 2020
Source: JNU Leading Group on Covid-19 Prevention and Control
JNU began its new semester on March 2, following guidelines jointly issued by the Party Central Committee, the State Council and the Ministry of Education on Covid-19 prevention and control, and the requirements of the Guangdong and Guangzhou Leading Group on Covid-19 Prevention and Control. In the new semester, the university is implementing remote learning under the Ministry of Education's order that study must not stop.”
To curb the spread of Covid-19 at the university, the school has put forward 10 measures for its opening during the outbreak, requiring all units to do their best to safeguard the health and well-being of students, teaching staff and faculty members as it seeks to ensure safety and stability.
These are the 10 measures:
1. Responsibilities assigned to local institutions and individuals should be clear and well-organized.
2. Make enough preparations for faculty members heading back to work and e-learning by students.
3. Make overall arrangements for teaching and academic work.
4. Keep campuses clean and security tight.
5. Provide good public service while maintaining adequate safeguards for everyone at the university.
6. Carry out epidemic prevention, quarantine and emergency requirements.
7. Keep students fully and accurately informed, and help those who panic.
8. Provide care and psychological counseling for teachers and students.
9. Enhance safety measures to aid resumption of work on infrastructure projects.
10. Arrange work resumption of school-owned enterprises.
Copyright © 2016 Jinan University. All Rights Reserved.