Posting Date: January 9th, 2017;
Published by: Xu Jun.
1. Brief introduction to the College of Environment
As a fast developed research and teaching institution, the College of Environment has established with the Department of Ecology doctoral programs and postdoctoral research centers on ecology, master’s degree programs ( first-level disciplines) on environmental science and engineering, a master’s degree program (second-level disciplines) on environmental sciences and a master’s degree programs (second-level disciplines) on environmental engineering. There are three bachelor’s programs: environmental science, environmental engineering, and science and engineering for water supply and drainage. Researches focus on environmental chemistry, pollution ecology, environmental exposure and health risk, environmental pollution control and restoration, environmental planning and management. Excellent research facilities have been provided for faculty members and graduate students, including one key laboratory of Guangdong province, two engineering centers of Guangdong province, one key university laboratory of Guangdong province, one education and research base, and one education demonstration center of Guangdong province.
2. Requirements for teaching and research staff
(1) Candidates should have been engaged in teaching and research on environmental science, environmental engineering, science and engineering for water supply and drainage , especially on toxicity of nano and environment and health effect.
(2) Candidates who acquire doctorates on environmental science, environmental engineering or municipal engineering, who has studied abroad or been post-doctoral students are preferred.
(3) Candidates must be skillful at English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
(4) Candidates must be proficient at oral and written communication.
(5) Candidates must be responsible and have teamwork spirit.
(6) Candidates must meet one of the following requirements:
A. Candidates have published more than 10 papers on SCI as the first authors.
B. Candidates have published more than 2 papers on authoritative journals.
C. Candidates’ single paper published on SCI, EI, SSCI, A&HCI has been cited for more than 50 times.
D. Other candidates enjoying similar academic status are also qualified.
3. Requirements for postdocs
Candidates must have excellent scientific research achievements and be proficient at English. Jinan University will provide you with favorable payment and condition for scientific research and accommodation.
4. Materials for application
（1）detailed resume, academic certificate, degree certificate and copies of ID card;
（2）2 representative papers;
（3） scientific research program for 3-5 years;
（4）Other related materials.
5. Expiration date
Qualifiers in initial interview will be notified for the second interview. The recruitment advertising will be invalid after the recruitment is finished.
6. Ways for consultation：
Phone number: 020-85226615
Copyright © 2016 Jinan University. All Rights Reserved.